Thursday, December 10, 2009

Button Masher!



Even though we made a break through with the baby signs, the practice is not yet perfected. And as I sat in my family room, working on Christmas cards, listening to my big boy once again make that awful whining sound, I had an epiphany

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=10&e=gamesLanding&mcat=game_infant,game_toddler,game_preschool

It has infant games that only require you to touch the keys on the keyboard to make things happen. Their are also computer programs out there too that do the same thing.

So once I had finished with my Christmas card project I took my boy to the computer and we played a peek-a-boo game. He love it! He kept opening random stuff, and eventually closed the program all together, but it still made him happy for that small amount of time he got to play.

1 comment:

  1. Fun website! James is fascinated by the computer so I bet he'd love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete