Saturday, August 28, 2010

Deals Around Town!



A couple weeks ago I ventured down to Draper to check out the VF Factory. I was hoping to find childrens sweat suits- which don't seem to exist- for Halloween costumes but instead I was blown away by the array of cute, cute baby clothes at great, great prices. I bought some winter outfits for the boys and an adorable Superman onsie set for the new baby. Seriously, it's adorable! They had numerous adorable outfits there for boys and girls. I wanted to by gifts for all my friends, but my husband made me stop at the Superman Onesies.

Our binkie supply is getting low, so we stopped at Burlington to pick up there two pack of binkies for only 99 cents. If your children don't mind what brand of binkie they have these work beautifully.

In the cloth diaper world. . .

I came across this ad a while ago. Not sure how much she has left, but thought I'd pass it on.

We also made a stop by Kohls and found that they had their "As Seen on TV" stuff for %50 off. This meant a big box of Sham Wow's for only $10.00- we're going to give them a try in the boys overnight diapers. I couldn't believe how much stuff came out of that box. We also had a couple of coupons to get $10.00 off when we spent $20.00, so we got 3 of the Sham Wow boxes and an under the bed shoe organizer for $20.00. The coupons expired today, but I'm told that it's more then worth it to open up a charge account at Kohls. They offer deals all they time.

No comments:

Post a Comment